fimmtudagur, 4. desember 2014

Vintage ...

Hér koma myndir af ekta "vintage" jólaskrauti ...

:)love the vintage ornaments!

French braid | Treats and Trends

mmm new inspiration. Maybe I should start using soft colours in my Christmas deco.

Just like the ones we got from my grandmother and hung on our tree when I was little... Wish I had them....

Beautiful vintage ornaments. Look at birchtreelane on etsy for great deals and a beautiful selection!

Vintage Christmas Ornaments Shiny Brite Glass Birds by BettyAndDot, $18.50

Antique star

this little aqua deer ornament is a reproduction of a vintage decoration made in japan in the 1950's.

I love a pastel Christmas! I think it's a throw-back to my childhood; it seemed to be the rage then.  :)

Vintage Christmas Ornaments

Mix and match Christmas stockings. Vintage mercury glass ornaments wreath.

Idea to note: ironstone pedestal bowl filled w/ old glass ornies, few greens, and a couple of old bottle brush trees; additionally add mercury glass garland draped and spilling over the bowl

Edwardian Winter Girl in Pink Vintage Lace Heart Collage Ornament

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS DECORATING IDEAS | Priscilla Mae et al: Last Minute Xmas Decorating Ideas

Pink Ornament Wreath || Better Homes & Gardens

CHRISTMAS Santa Claus set of 3 vintage style by StanleyAndStewart

My mom has a ton of these antique cookie cutters that she doesn't use, what a good way to make use of those old items and make a personalized craft out of them!

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli