þriðjudagur, 3. mars 2015

Unglingaherbergi (stelpu) ...

Hér kemur innblástur fyrir unglingaherbergið ...

White bedroom like this idea for college dorm



cozy



Sweet.  Small living space do not have to be cluttered or limited in imagination.  This is elegant.  A little nook for you!  So pretty. -Annie

There's just something about crisp whites and neutrals. All this needs is a book and it would be perfect.

Cozy Teen Room ♡

Magia escandinava, una casa de verano en Suecia · ElMueble.com · Casas

Clothes rack...love it. It would be an awesome way to hang new/in season clothes!

chez anna malmberg | french fancy

- emmas designblogg

☆♡☆

Bohemian Light Bedroom  NOIR BLANC un style

Pretty pastel shelves

I could see myself designing homes in this lil area.. plus of course my other desk with EVERYTHING on it lol

Winter room

decor for small bedrooms



small bedroom idea

Small cozy bedroom

This is a really clever idea for a small bedroom...have a small table instead of a bedside table, it does triple duty -it's a bedside table, a home office and a vanity. I love the wicker back chair and the vintage mirror on the wall.

Soveværelse #lenebjerre

Dorm room idea

bedroom.

So cozy

I really adore this look. I'm not sure exactly why. I think this would be a great room for listening to records and just relax. The art hanging from floor to ceiling brings a lot of interest to an otherwise boring beige wall. It reminds me of a dorm room, and I think that nostalgic aspect pulls on my heartstrings a little while I look that this room!

This just looks like an awesomely comfy bedroom

get cozy

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli